I always intend to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday and my post usually just sits there. . . half done. Ack! This week I promised myself I would finish, even if it did take a dig in to the archives.
1. Old and New. These are two of the speshulest people I know (that is an actual word in Grandpaese). My daughter with her Grandpa.
2. Night Photography. I totally cheated. I took this photo last month. This is the first time I've posted it, though. Do I gain back any points for that and my stunning honesty? :)
3. Music. I know this prompt suggested a self portrait so I would like to point out that the harpsichord thingy is sitting on my lap and if you look really, really closely. . . you can see my toe. The end.
4. Cheesy. A cheesy attempt at a cheesy picture of cheese. Could I be any deeper?
5. Sun. I took this photo yesterday through the dashboard of our van. There were so many clouds, but the sun was still so bright and magnificent. This photo doesn't do it justice. Note to self: Clean van windows.
Now go check out one of my all time favorite photo blogs and play along. I'm pretty positive everyone's entries will blow you away. . .