Sunday, January 1, 2012

Assignment #34 Family/Celebration and New Assignment

Hope that everyone had a lovely New Year's Eve/Day!  Thanks for sending in your Family/Celebration/Holiday photos!  So. much. fun.  I'm sad the holidays are over, but I think it will be good for our family's sanity to get back to our normal schedules.
As always, check back for late entries.  I know there are a couple more coming!


Amy:

Erinn:

Irene:

Kelly:

Monika:

Sara:

Sarah: Yay for a new participant!  (you can find her awesome blog HERE).
L.O.V.E.
Next week's assignment is YOUR PICK!  Whatever photos you want to share.  A favorite from 2011 perhaps?  A chance to get creative and try something different? I will post up to three from each of you and I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment