Sunday, May 8, 2011

Assignment #2 (Nature/Outdoor shots)

I think we'll have to schedule this theme for an upcoming assignment when things really start growing.  We had a tough winter in Minnesota, so things have been slow to come up, at least in my neck of the woods.
And now, here are my favorites from those that participated.  Seriously beautiful photos!

From Kelly:


 From Kerry:


From Monika: (another friend from Canada)


From Sara:


From Irene:

Aren't they stunning???  

Next week's assignment is:  BLUE.  It can be the sky, a salt shaker,  your child's shirt, your neighbor's eyes. . . whatever.  Go get your blue on!  And remember, you can link up your blog in the comments, email me the photos or put them on facebook (just let me know they're for the assignment).  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment