Monday, May 30, 2011

Assignment #5 (SIGNS) & New Assignment



From Kerry:


From Sara:
From Amanda: (this one is really meaningful for Amanda because it's from her brother-in-law's deployment ceremony)

From Tina:

From Kelly: (Kelly was almost arrested while taking this first shot!) :)
Oh my goodness, you ladies are creative!  The colors, the angles, the sky!   I love them all!

I know some of you really have a green thumb, so this week's assignment should be right up your alley.  Assignment #6 is Flowers/Plants.  I know we did nature a few weeks back but, due to the strange weather we were having, there wasn't much out there to shoot.  So this week show me what's in your garden/yard (or in my case, someone else's yard).  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I want to know how Kelly almost got arrested! I think the flower/plant assignment is going to be a lot easier for me than sign one was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it all started with a camera and a focus and a service road on Snelling. I was parked (which I like to call idling)in a no parking zone (did not know that) and a cop pulled up wanting to know what I was doing. I told him "taking a picture of the Ford sign with the sunset" so he told me I had better make it quick! Geesh! Cops, do they not have anything better to do like fight real crime!! ;)

    ReplyDelete