Monday, June 13, 2011

Assignment #7 WATER and NEW ASSIGNMENT!

Without further adieu, check out this week's Water Pictures.  I love them!!

From Sara:
From Kelly:


From Amanda: 

From Kerry:

From Monika:

From Irene:


Seriously sweet shots!  Thank you to all those that participated!  I know there might be a few more coming so check back later to see if I added any in!  I think I need to go take a dip in the pool now. . . 

This week's assignment is: PINK!  The only rule is that there is SOME pink in the picture.  That's it!  Have a great week and go get your pink on!!

3 comments:

  1. Those ARE great shots! Every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great action shots here... Pink next? Mmmmm, I think I'll need to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete