Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Vasileiadis Family (Part Three)

Did I mention it was like 100 degrees out yesterday?  Now you understand why  the girls HAD to jump in the pool and run through the sprinklers.  In their pretty dresses, of course.  Their mom didn't even flinch.  How cool is that?





I heart little feet.  Especially little feet with pink toenail polish. Adorable!

Thank you again, Vasileiadis family, for being so patient and cute!  I can't wait to come back and get some shots of your gorgeous mama and papa, too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that they went in with their pretty dresses! Those are just amazing Sarah! Really! I think you have found your calling.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those sprinkler photos are the best. I really love watching you grow as a photographer. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete