Sunday, July 10, 2011

Assignment #11 Orange and NEW ASSIGNMENT

Did I mention that orange is my favorite color?  I la la love it, so these pics made me especially happy!  Check out all these gorgeous shades!!  And check back for late entries or for those I forgot to add in.  In alphabetical order. . . 

From Christina: (click her name for more of her pics at Flickr)


From Irene:


From Karen: (who has a broken camera, but pulled from her archives)


From Kelly: 



From Kerry:


From Monika:


From Sara:


 Beautiful!!  You ladies are really rocking these assignments--for serious!

This week's assignment is 100% out of my comfort zone, but I'm going to do it. Irene suggested that we do self portraits awhile back and I thought, "no way, no how!"  I'm taking that back.  This week, YOU have to be in the photo.  You have to take it, too, so get creative!

1 comment:

  1. From a fellow orange lover, those photos are lovely. I especially love the soccer one. Great perspective! Nicely done Kerry.

    ReplyDelete