Sunday, July 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Second week of Scavenger Hunt!  I encourage you to check out Ashley's blog (it's awesome) and play along.  There are some amazing entries over there already!




Here are my pics from the week (minus #2 which was from May.)


1. Pop of Color (from a birthday party yesterday)


2. Crossing Thresholds (this one is from a couple of months ago, but I blanked.  I was trying to get all philosophical and FAILED!)


3. X-Ray.  I know this was supposed to be an effect, but I went the literal route.  Miles had his spinal fusion surgery 7 months ago and we met with the surgeon this week.  His fusion is from c1 to c3, but we were concerned how all of that was affecting his lower spine.  Check it. . . no curvature--WooHoo!!


4. Toy (Miles loves to play kitchen/restaurant which I find hilarious because I can't cook to save my life.  This is from Monday when he was trying to cut his wooden bread.  Not the best picture of the {toy}, but his look of determination slays me:)! )


5. Hidden or Farm (Farmish?  These chicks are actually in the city limits, but our neighbor's backyard definitely resembles a farm;).)

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. You knocked it out of the park this week - I have way too many favorites. I hope you have a great 4th and I can't wait to see your interpretations for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just loved the farm picture and I'm praying for Miles! Bless his heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the red door, and the farm picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pop of color shot!
    Nicely done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pop of color and crossing thresholds photos the best! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your entries. Toy is very cute. My son's first name is also Miles, but he does not use it anymore since he changed schools, now he uses his middle name Zen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific set! His look of concentration is adorable! Great picture of chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all of the nice comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute - love your chickens and pop of color. His spine looks perfect to me... of course, I don't know anything about x-rays! ;D

    Happy 4th!

    [BOYS]terous Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your set is beautiful, love the pop of colour and a real x ray! how good is that ? & glad that all is well with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos! the one with chickens is so adorable!love it!

    Via Scavenger Hunt Sunday
    Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

    ReplyDelete