1. Seeing Double/Two: I caught Stella's reflection in the lawn ornament at my parent's house. I love this girl, but two of her would be a. night. mare. I get goosebumps (actually hives) just thinking about it. ;)
2. Whatever: I interpreted this as a wild card, but thought a cat would be appropriate because they seem to have a
And who needs texture when you have a window screen??
3. Sweet: I went this route because I usually eat my sweets really quickly in a dark corner with a side dish of shame. I don't even think to capture them first. Instead I caught two friends having a SWEET moment.
4. Space: I took this photo because I thought it was interesting how the birds had spaced themselves on the wire. Do they have cliques? Harry Potter vs. Captain America? Right-wing vs. left-wing?
5. Bright: We went to the circus this week and had lots of bright photos to choose from. This woman was the queen of hula hoops and in my opinion stole the show. Well, the first part of the show. The second part of the show was stolen by my children who necessitated an early exit. We only made it to intermission. Ack!
Now go check out Ashley's awesome blog and play along. I'm off to go look at everyone's amazing photos. . .