Friday, September 9, 2011

Assignment #19 Back To School

Oh my goodness, where did this week go?  Miles starts school on Monday so I've been fretting away about how he's going to handle it all.  Today we went school supply shopping so I finally got a few pics for this week's assignment.  Not all that creative, but I got 'er done.  


And here's one of Stella wearing the backpack that Miles had originally picked out.  He eventually changed his mind when he saw the Cars version at Target. 
I'm pretty sure he would have rocked the pink Dora backpack, though. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that kids aren't afraid to express themselves. I hope school is a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! Please tell me you didn't whip out your camera at the store and take pictures!! I have a feeling....... I see the store shelving!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you know I did, Kelly! :)

    And thank you, Mrs. Fun. I really hope it is, too!

    ReplyDelete