Sunday, February 12, 2012

Assignment #40 Reflection and New Assignment

Posting this week's assignment a little early because I'm heading out for the evening.  Please check back for pictures that didn't get in before I posted!  I loved your reflection photos this week.  And I can't beieve we've passed the 40 week mark!  Thank you for continuing to share and inspire!!


Amy 


Erinn


Kelly


Monika


Paul


Sara

Sarah (me) 

This Tuesday is Valentine's Day so our assignment this week is Valentine/Heart.  And if you don't buy into the holiday, don't make it about the day.  Make it about what or who you heart/love EVERY day.  
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. these are so great this week!!
    I got stumped. Had a million thoughts, and non panned out. great job everyone.
    Sarah- LOVE the Stella face and the "jeez mom" face on your cute teeth brusher :)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete