Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quarterly Link-Up

Linking up to one of my favorite blogs for the Quarterly Top 5 Photos you've taken of your children.  Here are 5 of my favorite photos of my kiddos this quarter.  Going through 3 months of photos is not easy and I'm not sure these are my best photos, but they are defintely ones that make me smile and I know I will treasure.  That's what it's all about, right?
Click.Pray.Love.


 in the light


serious swinger

crashed out

workin' the camera

inside joke
Thanks for looking!! :)
xo

6 comments:

  1. Such sweet shots - love the light in the first shot...and that camera shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! They are adorable!! I love the one of your one holding the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Sarah! You kiddos make such great subjects! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that third shot, what a great smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such sweet pics! I love that second one. And the expression on her face holding that camera is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome shots!! I love the one holding a camera. Sooo sweet!! They seriously are all great though.

    ReplyDelete