Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WW: Curtains!

I'm linking up my (mostly) Wordless Wednesday for the first time Sarah Halsted over at The Naptime Momtog.  She has a wonderful photoblog and the cutest kids.  Go check it out!

Here's a tip for you!  Complain loudly in front of your crafty friend that you can't find curtains to match your kitchen.  Good things just may happen!!
Please excuse my dirty window and the fact that my ties are off!  Off to go readjust!!
Aren't they cute?
Thank you, Sara!  xo

Oh, and one more thing!  I'm the guest judge this week over at Edit Me, which is one of my favorite photo challenges!  It is such a fun place to learn from other people and sometimes they have prizes!   *hint* *hint*
GO check it out and play along!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!!! They look awesome!! Great job to your very talented friend!! And I think the pendant light looks great with the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! What a talented friend! And, I love that little owl on your sink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good craft project!!!! Well done- they came out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, awesome project.. I LOVE LOVE it.. I will Love if you could please link it to my Pin'Inspirational party tonight pweease... This is FAB.. Turned out perfect.. ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Marilyn, I would love to link up, but the only thing I did was pick out the fabric!! She did the rest!

    ReplyDelete