Monday, February 11, 2013

10 on 10 {February}

Linking up again with the lovely Rebekah from A Bit of Sunshine  for this month's 10 on 10.  
These were taken yesterday on the 10th, but not one every hour.  I'd really have to have my crap together for that! We had a lazy Sunday spent indoors due to some icky rain-ice combo.  I am so okay with lazy. :)
You can see my January 10 on 10 HERE.

Here are ten frames from February 10, 2013.
 Thanks for looking!  I can't wait to see your day! 
xo
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day. Probably because there is lots of food in it. Such a one-track mind. I love the monthly peek! DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blueberry shot! Your kitchen back splash is beautiful - nice to get a peek at your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! I agree with Kristal, that blueberry shot is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissime foto!! soprattutto quella dove hai colto la tua bimba che dorme...! Alla prossima!

    ReplyDelete