Sunday, May 15, 2011

Assignment #3 (BLUE) and NEW ASSIGNMENT!

Okay, here they are!  It is getting so hard to choose just two photos from everybody.  Thank you again for participating and letting me show off your work.  I am so inspired to look at things differently.

From Monika:


From Irene: (who is having her third baby on Friday and still sent in her assignment--WOW!)

From Kerry:

 From Kelly: (Please note the tear coming from those sweet blue eyes)
Amazing right???
Now for Assignment #4.  This week we're taking a break from colors.  Don't worry, we'll come back to them.  I'm taking one of your suggestions and am going to go with. . .DOORS!  This one is a little out of my comfort zone, but I think that's just what I need!  So get creative and link up or send me your DOOR pictures this week. I'll let you figure out exactly what that means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment