Friday, January 27, 2012

4/52

As you may or may not remember, our assignment this week is the same prompt that I have for my 52 Weekly Photo Project @ My Four Hens, so I'm posting mine early so I can get it up on the Flickr group.
Obviously this prompt can be interpreted in several ways, but I decided to share some very IMPERFECT photos of some pretty PERFECT moments at our house.  There is blur, LOTS of noise (I think I had my ISO bumped up all the way to 6400) and the corner of my sofa is showing in all of the shots, but you know what?  I don't care.  I love these pictures.  Even if they are not perfect. The fact that my kids are playing together quietly (which is a rare treat at our house) makes me ignore the mess and want to share them with the world.
And I will be posting your "imperfect" photos on Sunday night.  You can send them to sarschro@yahoo.com.  I already have some very cool ones in my inbox. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment