Sunday, March 4, 2012

Assignment #43 The Letter "L" and New Assignment

The photos this week were La, La, La, Lovely.  I Loved the theme this week and what y'all came up with for the letter "L."  I think you will, too.  As always, check back for Late entries and make sure to Leave a comment if you Like someone's photo.  Okay, I'll stop now. :)


Amy
"Licking a Lollipop"

"Looking at flowers"

Irene
"Lovely Little Princess and Leaves"


Kelly
"Live, Laugh, Love"

 "Leap Year"

 "Lasagna"


Kerry
"Leaf windchime"

 "L"


Paul
"lemons"


Sara
"shape of an L"


Sarah (me)
"Lopsided, Larpenteur, Light"

"Library, Lines"

"more Lights"

How much fun was that??  
So much fun I'm going to do at least one more week of letters before I move on to something else.  
With that, I pick the letter B 'cause its my birthday--WooHoo!

3 comments:

  1. This was AWESOME! High-5 to you mama, so much more creative than I would have been! (I totally wimped out of this one) The last bokeh shot is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I was so going to do the Library and Paul, the lemons!! JFYI ~ the linguini is really lasagna! These letter challenges are so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lack of skills in the kitchen are showing! Doh'! I changed it!

      Delete