Sunday, March 25, 2012

Assignment #44 Movie/TV Inspired and New Assignment

This week's assignment was Movie/TV Inspired.  Ummm. . . the dog ate my homework?  I had all sorts of grand ideas that I never found the time to complete.  Uggghhh!  I tried to cheat and go through my archives, but Jeff came home and  wouldn't let me. :)   Thankfully, y'all made up for my lack of imaginiation!  Make sure to check back for late entries!
And with that 3, 2, 1. . . ACTION!

Kelly
Paul
"Office Space"
"The Karate Kid"

Sara
"Where The Wild Things Are"

"A Man And His Dog"


Sarah (me)
"The Shining" (found in the gas station bathroom on my girls's weekend)

"Little Miss Sunshine" (another shot from our road trip)
"Rocky"
Ta da!

Where are your movie/tv pics??  Send them to me and I'll add them in. . . :) sarschro@yahoo.com.

Next week's assignment is SPRING HAS SPRUNG.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! These are all super creative. I must say though, the notebook has a special place in my heart! I would love to link up for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete