Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Letter "B" and New Assignment

I am having a ridiculous amount of fun with these letter assignments.  I think I took about 20+ "B" pictures this weekend alone and may or may not have required my husband to make an illegal u-turn so we could pull over and get that bus picture.  C'mon, THREE B's??  The crime would have been NOT to take it. ;)
So here are the Beautiful B's that I received this week!  Make sure to check back for late entries. If you want to join in, send them to sarschro@yahoo.com.

Kelly
Baseball and a Blue uniform.
 Breakfast--Bread, Butter, and Bananas.
 Blue Bottle

Paul
Ice cold Beer in a frosted Bengals glass.

Sara
Bike
 Boots


Sarah (me)
Blue, Budweiser Bus.  (you would have pulled over too, right?) ;)
BirdBell
Bubbles, Brush

Do you love these letter assignments as much as I do??  Well, we'll take a little Break from letters, but we will do more soon.  This week we are going to do an inspired assignment idea from Paul.  You can have two weeks to complete it because I'm going to be out of town next weekend and won't be back until Monday.  This week's assignment is Movie or TV Inspired. For example, an image of a pink sunrise could be "Red Dawn." Two friends driving down the road  could be "Thelma and Louise."   A picure of kids laughing could be "Happy Days." No rules here...just have fun with it!

2 comments:

  1. I so would have pulled a "U-ey", too if I saw this!!! How PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I for real giggled out loud at the beer on the bengals glass ( even tho I am from Cleveland and a die hard browns fan!!)
    That was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete