Sunday, April 15, 2012

Assignment #47 Time/Timeless and New Assignment

One thing I love about these weekly assignments is that it is up to you how you interpret the theme.  Some weeks we seem to interpret it in a similar way and other weeks it's quite varied.  This was one of those varied weeks, which makes it really interesting. As always, check back for late entries.  If you still want to send them in, email your Time/Timeless photos to sarschro@yahoo.com.

Amy

 Kelly


Paul (check out more at Paul's photoblog.)


Sara   "I wish I had more TIME to read."  ha!


Sarah (me)
And now it's TIME to go to bed!

I'm going back to letters for this weeks assignment.  So, show me what you've got for "the LETTER M" y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I love how they are different, yet convey the same idea. Oh...Love the new look of the website!

    ReplyDelete