Sunday, April 22, 2012

Assignment #48 The Letter "M" and New Assignment

M-m-marvelous, darlin'!  
I can't believe it's almost been a year since we started these assignments!  Here's what I've got for M's this week (so far.)  I'm off to bed early so send 'em to me at sarschro@yahoo.com and I'll get them in tomorrow! Everyone's welcome!!

Kelly

Paul   
Morning Mist (Gorgeous!)


Sara (I love that your kids got in on it, Sara!)

Sarah (me)
and a sneak peek of some photos I took tonight. . . 
I call this one "Marry Me?" for a double M. ;)
Next week's assignment is Soft.  
Thanks for playing friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great photos! So glad you joined in on our Mommy Moments Photo challenge! Good Luck!
    A couple of reminders:
    -Remember the image that is on the linky is the one were judging for the challenge.
    - Write the Day on the linky.
    - Make sure you have followed both host: http://inspiredbyfamilymag.com/ & http://www.thehollierogue.com/
    - Still have 17 days to get your 12 days of photos!!!
    -ENJOY!!!!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete